International Drikung Kagyu Council
Honoured to organise the 800th Commemoration of Lord Jigten Sumong's Maha Parinirvana.
Under the direction of His Holiness the Drikung Kyabgon, we are happy to announce that from October 2, 2016 to January 29, 2017 there will be a translator program under the guidance of Most Ven. Khenchen Nyima Gyaltshen.
* at the Songtsen Library in Dehradun, India
* taught by Most Ven. Khenchen Nyima Gyaltsen and Ven. Khenpo Chokyap on the basis of the writings by Jigten Sumgön
* teachings will be held in Tibetan with many opportunities for the students to ask clarifying questions
* each student will translate the texts into his or her native language
* translations that meet our standards will be published at a later time
* teachings as well as room and board will be provided at no cost